Friday, March 16, 2012

:: Party Time - frozen yogurt bar

















Last month, my family was in Utah for my brother's wedding.
A few days before, we threw a wedding shower for my sister-in-law.
I had seen this pin above on pinterest for a frozen yogurt bar.
So, we decided to do it.

It was a hit!
We bought the frozen yogurt from the local grocery store
and then had:

- strawberries
- bananas
- blueberries
- brownie bites
- m&ms
- crushed kit kat bars
-crushed butterfinger
- crushed graham crackers
 . . . basically, the list could go on and on.

It was very easy to prepare.
And even those who were health conscious had some too!

{my sisters, sisters-in-law, mom and I}

1 comment:

  1. Quick question I was gonna do this same idea for a wedding shower and I was wondering how you served the frozen yogurt! Thanks!
    tiapalmer123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete