Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A greeting from the White House.

What happens when you send one of these . . .


to this place?


(obviously taken in the winter - - everything was brown!)


Well, you get one of these.






No matter who you voted for, how cool is it to put some stationary from the White House in your baby's scrapbook! All you do is send your birth announcement to this address here:


White House Greetings Office

Room 39

Washington, D.C. 20500


{On the back of the announcement, put the name of the baby, name of the parents, address you'd like it to be sent to and the baby's date of birth.}


And then a few weeks later . . . you'll be receiving one of those greetings!


{I'd done the same thing for Ava in 2008}

I'll be posting to a few of these linking parties here.


4 comments:

  1. Oh that is such a cute idea! I wonder if I can still send Ava's in? I wanna try and see..... thanks for sharing. You always come up with great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little girl was born on New Years Day and we got ours about a month ago from the White House. I didn't tell the hubby I sent it because he's a repub and I'm a Dem. LOL. I love that they do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I didn't know they would send mail back. What an awesome keepsake
    1

    ReplyDelete